SBI Simply Click Credit Card is the best credit card for Online Shopping, as the name suggests, “simply click”.
SBI Simply Click Credit Card provides plenty of rewards for all your online transactions in Amazon, Flipkart, SnapDeal, BigBasket, Lifestyle Online, Online Mobile Recharge, Internet Bills, Telephone Bills, Electricity Bills etc.
This credit card is good for first time credit card buyers. Annual Fee is very low.
SBI Simply Click Credit Card is a beginner’s credit card. It is not a special purpose (travel/leisure/fuel) credit card.
SBI Credit Card is a separate unit of SBI Bank. SBI has become very competitive in the credit card market. It competes strongly with HDFC, ICIC and Citibank Credit Cards, by providing more benefits to the customers.
Eligibility: All salaried employees and self-employed are eligible to apply. Apply if your annual salary is 4Lakhs or above.
Highlights of the SBI Simply Click credit card:
- Get amazon gift card worth Rs.500 as a welcome gift.
- Earn 10X reward on shopping online: Amazon/BookMyShow/Cleartrip/Foodpanda
- Earn 5X reward on all other online spends (pay your utilities and telephone/internet bills online)
- e-voucher worth 1000 on annual spends of 1lac and Rs.2000 for spends above 2 Lacs
- 1% fuel surcharge waived at petrol pumps.
- Easy EMI option with low interest rate available at many retail outlets
- Rewards can be redeemed by shopping at SBI rewards portal.
Joining fee: Rs.499 ( one time fee)
Annual fee: Rs. 499 ( spend 1Lac and the annual fee will be waived)
Recommendation: Highly recommended for first time credit card applicants.
If you have a savings account or a fixed deposit account with SBI, you can easily get approved.
Even otherwise, you can apply, as long as you meet the annual 4Lakhs salary criteria.
Many government employees have their salary credited to SBI, so it would make sense for them to apply for the SBI SImply Click credit card.