Best Fuel Credit Card in India
Every week we spend roughly Rs.1000 to Rs.2000 on fuel.
Wouldn’t it be great if we could save some money or earn reward points when spending on fuel purchases?
With that in mind, we have reviewed and short-listed the best fuel credit cards in India.
Here are the 3 best fuel credit card in India. Find detailed information and review of each credit card below.
Our Favorite Pick: Standard Chartered SuperValue Titanium Credit Card.
Also Read: Best Cashback Credit Cards in India
#1 Standard Chartered SuperValue Titanium Credit Card:
Standard Chartered SuperValue Titanium Credit Card is the best fuel credit card in India for car & bike owners.
It is also a great credit card for paying Utility Bills such as – electricity bill and telephone or internet bills.
“Only fuel credit card that gives you 5% cashback when you use it on any petrol station.”
The annual fee is Rs.750 but you can pay this amount back with just 1.5 month’s cashback money. Even otherwise, you can call the customer care and get the fee waived off.
Eligibility: All salaried and self-employed are eligible to apply. You need to provide your last month salary slip or tax returns filing document or any other credit card statement, to get your credit card application approved.
- You can easily earn Rs.500 per month or Rs.6000 in cashback every year. This is a real money you can use to pay your credit card bill.
- Earn 5% cashback on fuel spends across all fuel stations up to a maximum of INR 200 per month (max of INR 100 per transaction). Minimum transaction of INR 750.
- Earn 5% cashback on utility bill payments up to a maximum of INR 100 per month . Minimum transaction of INR 750.
- Earn 5% cashback on telephone bill payments up to a maximum of INR 200 per month (max of INR 100 per transaction). Minimum transaction of INR 750
- 20% Cashback on Uber rides upto Rs.600 per month.
- Get 1 reward point for every INR 150 when you use your credit card for all other expenses
- Enjoy 5x rewards for any spends in foreign countries and a complimentary Priority Pass allowing access to 1000+ airport lounges worldwide with one free usage per month
Annual Fee: Rs. 750( Premium clients holding the Premium Super Value Titanium card will not be charged annual fees.)
#2 Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card
Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card is the best credit card for those who own a car or bike and drive it to work everyday.
If you have a salary account in Citibank, Citibank Fuel Credit Card is the second credit card you should get after getting an all-rounder credit card such as the Citibank Cashback Credit Card.
You’ll earn a lot of rewards every year to purchase free fuel at IOC pumps only.
What is great about this credit card : You don’t have to pay any annual fee.
Eligibility: All salaried employees are eligible to apply.
- Earn 4 Turbo Points for every Rs.150 spent on fuel purchased
- Earn 2 Turbo Points for every Rs.150 spent at groceries and supermarkets
- Earn 1 Turbo Point on all other purchases
- Turbo Points never expire
Annual Fee: No annual fee (when you spend Rs.30,000 on the credit card every year).
#3 BPCL SBI Credit Card
BPCL SBI Credit Card is a fuel credit card primarily targeted towards car owners who pay a lot at the petrol pumps every month because they look to earn reward points and fuel surcharge waiver.
This is NOT a beginner’s credit card. It is a special purpose credit card whose benefits are tuned primarily to attract car or bike owners who frequently buy fuel for their vehicles at Bharat Petroleum Petrol Stations Only.
Eligibility: All salaried employees and self-employed are eligible to apply.
- 2000 activation bonus worth Rs.500 provided as a welcome gift.
- 13X reward points on every Rs.100 spent on fuel purchases
- 5X rewards on every Rs.100 spent on movies, department stores, dining, and utility bills
- 1X reward point on all other expenses
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
What is great about this credit card: Earn a lot of reward points plus there is no annual fee if you spend Rs. 4500 per month on average
Joining fee: Rs.499 (one-time fee)
Annual fee: Rs.499 ( waived on spends Rs.50,000 or more annually)